View Single Post
Old Monday, March 25, 2013

dms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arain007 View Post
We allow Job postings but protest against Organizations is not allowed. As I already mentioned that you can protest on FB but not here.
The clause you mentioned is not part of the forum rules.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners-guide/forum-policies-rules-regulations/4443-forum-rules-policies.html

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
Any thing going against this is called Mess. This is the simplest definition of Decorum. Anyone going against this

Members can use this forum as a medium of communication to discuss their problems but it is no place to formally register a protest. We simply do not allow it. If you want to discuss this matter in the respective thread, you can but remaining within forum rules.

No further questions will be entertained.
If that is the case, I will urge you to add this point in the forum rules as to me this is a recently fabricated rule just to give a shut up call to these protestors.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Z Bokhari; Monday, March 25, 2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason: chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to dms664 For This Useful Post:
R3b3l (Monday, March 25, 2013)