View Single Post
Old Monday, March 25, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
The clause you mentioned is not part of the forum rules.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners-guide/forum-policies-rules-regulations/4443-forum-rules-policies.html

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
If that is the case, I will urge you to add this point in the forum rules as to me this is a recently fabricated rule just to give a shut up call to these protestors.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
Did he say it is written in the rules?

We are taking action according to this "fabricated" rule :

The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove any post or thread at any time. Main reasons include 'duplication', 'uppercase letter', 'net speak', 'Irrelevance', 'offense' and 'thanks posts'.

And this "recently fabricated" rule:

Moderators have the authority to edit/delete posts, to move, close or delete topics, and to temporarily moderate users’ posts. Do not attempt to engage them in direct combat.

We cannot create rules for every other situation.