View Single Post
Old Monday, March 25, 2013

why not is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeric View Post
Yes i agree with your statement. But we don't have a short term solution to get rid from these self-centered politicians. We have to wipe them out through the power of vote which again i'll reiterate requires education and economic well being of the people. We can go ahead with two party system the i.e. rightists and leftists or decreasing the tenure from 5 long years to 4 years but still the solution of our problems is democracy.

Do you see any of the person having the capability of leading the nation to give a blow to the power of existing leaders? We need to establish a system, evolve democratic values which will ultimately provide us good leadership. Obama may be termed a leader but after all he emerged out from a democratic party having deep roots in the political system of America. We need sound parties which can turn people friendly. I believe that with the passage of time our major political parties will get rid from the dynastic politics. See the example of India where they are still occupied by dynastic politics.
none of them have such capability to lead the nation, they are just fooling around, and i totally agree with you, we need to make a system, and that could help us to provide a good leadership.
The Following User Says Thank You to why not For This Useful Post:
Xeric (Monday, March 25, 2013)