Rabia Basri is on a distinguished road

Walking on the path of sorrow,
wandering in the vale of contempeletion
I tried to explore,Perpetual Heaven,
but that made me confounded
when i couldnt found it
In the fragrence of air,in the freshness of flowers,
in the crest of progression
not even in the apparent effulgence of this world...
but then i find in
when i met forlon humanity
and started living with her
and when she gave birth to peace and tlolerance
I saw this universe smiling
with glimpses of peace and care
I think so western lobby know very well how to make muslims angry because their aim is to prove that muslims are fundamentalists and terrorists.Although we cannot bring back hey days of islam but this is a right time for musharaf and all muslim leaders of other countries to teach a lesson to mr.bush.but not in that way in which they want.As far as people of pakistan are concern they should peacefully protest and that protest should begin from this aim that we have to prove whole world the real face of islam and this purpse should be operatrd inidividually.And our leaders should open their eyes and should learn a lesson from history.and i think if they can award salman rushdi i think musharaf should also award something to osama and should bring America in the line of Fire.........so that it could be proved that Tit For Tat.wake up our so called puppes of america you guys know what i mean
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rabia Basri For This Useful Post:
faheemabbas (Saturday, June 23, 2007), Muhammad T S Awan (Friday, June 22, 2007), STRAIN2 (Saturday, June 23, 2007)