View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulam e Hiader e Karar View Post
@ Sadia, My first understanding was same as that of yours, but this topic has been taken from a website which clearly emphasize purely on co-education, so do you still think that the topic has same interpretation?.... Moreover, Can it also imply as low value attached to women education?....

Regards
I have seen this very site . Argumentative essays should be proved with stances .This site contains solution of a problem ,it is not essay .In paper ,you have to interpret the question first . And one should not rely on sites or books .Examiner has demanded your opinion ; and I could not remember my whole thesis line ,but it was ;

women ` expertise is required in all the fields of human knowledge ....