View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bitts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeel ghori View Post
I am sending my attempt. All respected members, especially those who are the members of or willing to join this 'essay preparation group', are requested to check it and point out the inadequacies.

Growing Population is a threat to a stable and prosperous Pakistan?

Outline

1-Introduction..
a,, Growing population is a threat to prosperity.
b,, Rate of population growth in Pakistan.

2-What does prosperity of a country depend upon?
a,, Stable economy
b,, Better administration.
c,, Integration of all institutions and human groups.
d,, Education
e,, Social stability and implementation of law.

3- causes of rapidly growing population.
a,, Poor policy on the issue.
b,, Lack of awareness among people.
c,, conservative attitude of people.

4-Why is it a threat to our prosperity?
a,, Economic problems.
i,, Poverty
ii,, Unemployment
iii,,Inflation..
b,, Social repercussions.
i,, Increase rate of Illiteracy
ii,, Lack of control and poor administration.
iii,,Problem of settlement.
iv,,Increase rate of crimes.
v,, Family problems.

5-Suggestions..
a,, Better policies.
b,, effective survey and underscoring the causes behind increase in population rate.
c,, Raising of awareness among people.
d,, Providing the facilities to people for controlling births.
e,, Promoting education.

6-Conclusion..

Introduction

The Population of Pakistan is rapidly growing and it is a threat to our prosperity. With the increase in Population a host of problems are coming into surface which is creating troubles, thus making us unstable. There is an urgent need that the matter should carefully be pondered about and all important steps be taken in order to control this apparent menace. The most obvious reason for doing so is that we have already a number of economic and social vulnerabilities, and this increase in population is tantamount to adding to the deterioration. All the recent surveys point out to the fact that the population in Pakistan is considerably growing and it has adverse effects in many ways. Before we mention about the causes of growing population and subsequently prescribe the remedies to control it, it is imperative to know, what does mean by prosperity and what does it depend upon? After having clear understanding of it, one might be in position to justify how the population growth is a danger for our stability.
Shakeel Bhai

The overall essay is extremely good and i learnt a lot from it. However, dont you think that the top most cause of population bomb is lack of education? I think the flow of the essay might be disturbed with conservative nature of people third on the list of causes. In my eyes, its the biggest reason. Same applies with the solution as well.
Do post your exact logic about it
The Following User Says Thank You to Bitts For This Useful Post:
NASSEEM (Monday, April 29, 2013)