View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Attia Farooq is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadia2 View Post
Bro, i selected indo/Pak history just bcz this subject share almost 30% of the material from compulsory subject of PAk Affairs. So it would be easy to prepare two subjects in fold of one.
To my knowledge, there's the KIPS academy that starts its session for CSS in April and then in August or September (4 months).
An other thing that i would like to point out is, your English lacks grammar and formation, if u r seriously gonna appear in 2014, 1st pay all your heed to your english with the help of newspaper and common practice.
Regards.
Indo pak is not a scoring subject despite its overlap in pak affairs. You should consider another option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musmanhussain View Post
I have only problem in english subject.All other subject is not tuff for me.In english neither any spelling mistakes nor any type of vacabulory problem.Due to some reason,we have not in a position to join any type of academy.so we have started preparation in home as himself.All other optional subject is easy for me.My eldar brother is 18 th grade officer in punjab.They have cleared PMS exam in top 10.My brother are so busy person.My brother is not supported me in study.so kindly give me some good suggestion how i can improve my english writing skills which is error free.In matric or Fsc level my english marks is excellent,but when i have entered in b.com or mba field then english subject have lost its value.i am trying myself to improve grammer mistakes.thanks sister sadia for your nice suggestion.
No Offence, but you have many grammatical mistakes in your english. To improve your english you must consult basic english grammer books for your correction and start reading dawn for current affairs, your english will definitely improve. For a person's english to improve he/she should read and write a lot. There is no short cut.
all the best!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attia Farooq For This Useful Post:
amadia (Tuesday, April 02, 2013), musmanhussain (Thursday, March 28, 2013)