View Single Post
Old Friday, March 29, 2013

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosheen Bukhari View Post
Sir!! is it with refrence to Pakistani Women??
Make outline of following essay: Status of Women in Pakistan . I was little busy that is why could not make outline of essay. I am soon going to send my outline and introduction. Members seem to be less interested in this vital activity. I respectfully urge all to be active as much as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehjabeen karim View Post
I also want to join in essay practice but how i start to write essay?
You are welcome in this group. We hope that your contributions here will be advantageous for others. And we hope that you learn many useful things here.

Status of Women in Pakistan

Outline..

1-Introduction
a,, living a miserable life.
b,, gender-based discrimination is high.
c,, comparison with other countries' woman.
d,, woman empowerment.

2-Woman's status in Pakistan.
a,, low education rate.
b,, marginalized group.
c,, killed for honor.
d,, injustices against woman.
e,, less protected.
f,, stereotypes against woman.
g,, woman harassment
h,, role of woman in development.

3-Women in Islam
a,, Islam encourages woman's education.
b,, provides them fundamental rights.
c,, economic and social security.
d,, rejects all kinds of discrimination against woman.
e,,women before Islam.

4-Causes of women persecution in Pakistan.
a,, stereotypes against woman and man-chauvanism..
b,, Loopholes in the procedural aspects of law.
c,, Illiteracy.
d,, women economic and social dependence on men.
e,, feudalism and political interventions.
f,, Misinterpretation of Islamic shariah

5-Remedies for reforming the women conditions.
a,, Improving the education of woman.
b,, making them more independent.
c,, legislating laws on woman security.
d,, stern actions against those who make violence against woman.
e,, clear interpretation of sharia.
f,, removing stereotypes by educating people correctly.
g,, awareness campaign.
h,, encouraging women contribution in national services.

6-Conclusion

Introduction
The status of woman in Pakistan is low and she is living a miserable life. The incidents of violence against women in Pakistan are the matter of routine. The killing of woman for honor, acid throwing, keeping them uneducated and denying their fundamental rights are the common practices in our society. The gender-based discrimination is on high. It is undeniable fact that the women are being persecuted in many areas of country on account of their gender. Though the process of providing fundamental rights to woman and women empowerment is an on going process in other countries also, yet they have progressed a lot on this front. We are lagging behind in this regard. The woman is not encouraged to take part in progressive activities, rather they are persecuted and subjugated. The only way to get rid of such problems is woman empowerment and enacting and implementing more pragmatic and pro-women laws to ensure their security and prosperity. Hopefully, we are moving forward in this regard, yet the progress is very slow, and the evidence of this fact are the violence which are taking place against woman. They are multifarious. There is a dire need of taking all social realities into account and every kind of discrimination which is hampering the progress of country in general and of women in particular should urgently be addressed. Indeed, onus of doing so falls on the shoulder of those who have authority and responsibility of making things better. If really dedicated, sincere, and progressive steps are taken; we will be able to have a country where people will have opportunities and rights on the basis of their abilities and competence, not gender.

This is my attempt. I will earnestly be thankful to those who highlight my mistakes and let me know a more appropriate way of dealing with such a topic. Besides, all respected members are expected to make outline and introduction of this essay.

Regards.

Last edited by mani g; Thursday, April 04, 2013 at 12:51 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to shakeel ghori For This Useful Post:
Nosheen Bukhari (Friday, March 29, 2013)