View Single Post
Old Friday, March 29, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbab01 View Post
tassawur sir please hepl me regarding Arabic? how should i start this subject as i have science background and arts subjects look difficult to me...
Background does not matter. I don't have Arabic background either. Howevr what matter is one's natural aptitude. As well as taking a start concerns , it is better to start from two points. On one hand start preparing translation and on the other take a bird eye view reading of the whole reading material. From reading material I mean if you are using notes of Hafiz Arshad then those or otherwise whatever book you are consulting. As you finish reading , start preparing questions by question or topic by topic. Meanwhile , on the sidelines satrt it's mcqs preparation and then its short questions. At the end prepare the short essay. In case of any difficulty you can ask again.

@ Muhammad Ali :
Dear the reasons for opting a subject should be either it's being good scoring or of it's being according to one's aptitude or interests so that one can prepare it with ease without getting fed up. Yes it's being a better replacement of some other subject also is a good reason but that also involves above mentioned reasons. For meeting other ends one can read any subject. Like if you want to be a good Muslim you can study Islamic History or Fiqa and Hadith etc.
sidra tarar (Tuesday, April 02, 2013)