View Single Post
Old Friday, March 29, 2013

sidra naveed is on a distinguished road
Default status of women in pakistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Faisal View Post
Your views are reasonable, but unfortunately your introduction is not integrated. Sentence structure needs improvement; and transitional words and clarity is badly missing. Try to connect one sentence with the other...
INTRODUCTION
1.worst condition of women
2.women's dismal state in pakistan

WOMEN STATUS IN PAKISTAN
1.gender discrepancies in educational sector
2.poor security /lack of protection
3.harassment
4.lack of respect for women
5.Gender Discrimination in the Workplace
6. Prejudices and bias against women
7.domestic voilance against women
8.dowery
9.other social problems(watta satta marriages, vani,exclusion from inheritence,)

CAUSES OF WOMEN ABUSE / HARDSHIP IN PAKISTAN
1.illiteracy
2.Cultural restrictions
3.women's dependence on men
4.Male Dominance Over Women
5.conservativeness and feudalism
6. poverty
7.negligence of Governament
8.absence of law and orders regarding women security
9..wrong presentation of islamic rules and laws

SUGGESTION FOR BETTERMENT OF WOMEN
1.Emphasis on Women Education
2.Gender equality
3.Confer basic legal rights
4.policy making in this regard
5.consider them dignified and respectable/ impart them dignity and respect
6.Protection of Women from Domestic Violence
7.bills passed by Governament
8.women protection act
9. legislation against social customs and prejudices

CONCLUSION

INTRODUCTION
we have seen phenomenal changes across the world in recent decades,but the status and fate of women, who have been so badly treated through the centuries in almost all cultures, hasn’t changed much.Women in Pakistan remain at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder, and endure both physical and mental hardships at the hands of men due to social and cultural norms.In pakistan women are unfairly traeted.Education is the right of every human but unfortunately in Pakistan women are still deprived of education. In Pakistan the story of a woman's deprivations start even before her birth, because the girl-child is not a particularly 'wanted' child. Her life is a journey of subordination. When she is young her father decides for her on matters ranging from whether she will get any education, to the all important matters to whom she would marry. After marriage, her husband and her in-laws get hold of her reins.In addition to that, women in Pakistan face all kinds of gross violence and abuse.Multiple forms of violence include rape; domestic abuse as spousal murder, mutilation, burning and disfiguring faces by acid, beatings; ritual honour-killings and custodial abuse and torture.
women are being abused by some atrocious elements of our society. Karo-Kari,Swara and Vaani are such crimes that are deeply upheld by the stone-age minded people.The women in pakistan do not possess their due rights given by islam, constitution and law.the only need is to wake up pakistani people for protection of women rights.

Try to overcome my shortcomings... seniors please guide me... i want to improve my writing kindly indicate my mistakes...
The Following User Says Thank You to sidra naveed For This Useful Post:
haroon malik (Monday, April 01, 2013)