View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 31, 2013

Roshi khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahangeerkhan2000 View Post
CONCLUSION

1) Dr. Allama Iqbal:

`'The real greatness of the man (Sir Syed) consists in the fact that he was the first Indian Muslim who felt the need of a fresh orientation of Islam and worked for it''

2) Pandit Jawaharlal Nehruji:

`'Sir Syed was an ardent reformer and he wanted to reconcile modern scientific thought with religion by rationalistic interpretations and not by attacking basic belief. He was anxious to push new education. He was in no way communally separatist. Repeatedly he emphasized that religious differences should have no political and national significance.''

3) Mr. Inder Kumar Gujralji

`'Sir Syed's vision and his laborious efforts to meet the demands of challenging times are highly commendable. The dark post 1857 era was indeed hopeless and only men like Raja Mohan Roy and Sir Syed could penetrate through its thick veil to visualize the Nation's destinies. They rightly believed that the past had its merits and its legacies were valuable but it was the future that a society was called upon to cope with.

I offer my homage to Sir Syed for his vision and courage that withstood all obstructions both from the friends and the foes.''

This great visionary and reformer, Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, whose relevance is felt even today and who will always remain green in our memory inspiring wise thoughts and absolute principles in the right Islamic thinking passed away after a brief illness on 27th March 1898 and was buried the next day in the compound of the mosque in the College. May his soul continue to live in peace.
sorry if i am wrong but according to my notion we should write our critical analysis ,what we comprehend from whole topic rather than quotations. moreover,this conclusion could be best for topic like "sir syed political and social services" bur for conclusion of aligarh movement we should add relevent points from aligarh movement

Quote:
Originally Posted by anafatima View Post
i have started pak affairs. but i am really confused. i have book TRek to pak. provided material is really good in this book. but i am just able to prepare topics/questions. i read book then when i see paper i am unable to pin point relevant material in book that has been asked in paper. what to do i am really worried.. need help and suggestion from all...

moreover roshi can u give your email id
ana sister consult a couple of book and make your own notes as i did. actually i lost my skype password . my id is *******@yahoo.com.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Sunday, March 31, 2013 at 07:38 PM.