View Single Post
Old Monday, April 01, 2013

hadeed is on a distinguished road

plz luk it this way......
But unfortunately, women in Pakistan live in a world which is structured by strict religious, family and tribal customs. They are subjected to discrimination on a daily basis. They face various forms of violence in every aspect of life. The chief factor behind the brutality against women in Pakistan is the economic dependence of woman on man.
lines from ur start.....
now see u define the structure of the society and religion comes first.....then family and then tribal.....well discrimination is associated with every citizen of pakistan on a large scale.....violence ...brutality.....and the factor is economic dependence of women...let me tell u my brother ...economic dependence of woman is a ruin not only to the family but to the country overall.....they are supposed to go in the same way they are created....i am not agianst women rights ...but the presentation of the issue is not done in a good manner....the loyalty of pakistani women is undoudetley the best in the world...the need of the hour is to understand the demands and responibilites of relation of man and women.....