View Single Post
Old Monday, April 01, 2013

Daisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhail38 View Post
Iam AN Engineer, attempted CE-2012 not qualified in English, My ultimate dream is to become CSP, , Iam recently working in a Semi-Government organization, and can not study further more to attempt, can you guys suggest me what should I do, either to leave my job and prepare myself for CSS separately or to continue my job to stay away from css.
In my personal opinion.... If your ultimate dream is to become CSP and you know that it would be difficult for you to prepare for it with job (which ofcourse is....) then take a daring decision, leave your job and work day and night to achieve your goal. Its my sincere advice and rest is upon you after all Nobody knows you more than yourself!
If you are still nervous then go for an experiment. Make your study schedule for a period of 15 days or one month and try to accomplish it with job. If you succeed to do it then continue your job as well other wise give your full time to CSS. Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy For This Useful Post:
isha saeed (Monday, April 01, 2013)