View Single Post
Old Monday, April 01, 2013
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarabbasi View Post
sallam prestigious ! im novice on this forum and want to join ur group for the prepration of pms2013.
Welcome to CSSForum. : )
Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarabbasi View Post
kindly suggest some important topics of essay ,i prepared many for css exam 2013 but sad to see pms has a difrnt type of essay than css,it has confounded me pls help me
For essay:
Don't attempt the intermediate level topics, e.g Your first day at a new job, Your first visit to another country, Your first day at a new college etc
because these topics need best presentation skills otherwise it will prove disastrous.
If you have prepared your optional and compulsory subjects well then no need to worry, just make an attractive and qualitative outline, explain those points, avoid extra discussion and major grammatical mistakes, then you will be safe.
No one can predict the essay topics especially in the case of PMS KPK.
but prepare
Feminism
and topics related to politics, election and democracy.
e.g in PMS 2010 we have topic
"All citizens should be required by law to vote. Discuss."
I guess one similar topic will be included in the next PMS.