View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 02, 2013

hadeed is on a distinguished road
Unhappy the winds are always on the side of ablest navigator

after a gap of three years i am going to write anything....if anybody can come up and evaluate me writing and point out my weakness as far as
understanding of the topic and written expression is concerned
but one thing is far sure i cant write anymore...it took me almost an hour and half to write down these lines ,,still ideas are jumbled up and i cant express what i really want to say....i cannot write simply and need some serious help

The sun rises and sets,the seasons come and go but the values remained constant.The north star was,still is and will be the most generous quiet friend to all navigators.similarly there were men.there are and there will be men taking their ships pleasantly to the harbor and will be called as ablest.To face the wind was really difficult initially because the winds dominated.losing was not the option so the winds had to be defeated.the weapons in the armory were strong will power. determination to the cause and motivation to set an example higher as was set by the north star.the heavy odds were faced and used to own advantage using all the weapons one by one.there were among these who even ordered to burn their boats in order to gain success.
and that's what exactly happened 14 hundred years ago and kept on happening throughout the ages.
same can happen today we have sufficient resources
let i can i will be our motto and we must know that when we can become desperately honest with ourselves nothing can stop us becoming the ablest .
"i am the captain of my own ship
i am the master of my own fate"