Thread: Army or CSS
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 02, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgees View Post
first i wan to thank u for your reply
as far as this is concern that we can switch from army to css........ this is possible for those who have very good plus strong background of army

thanks sir for your reply
but sir i am currently in army college principal is on uniform brig. adjutant is on unform major and CU is one service col....... sir they enjoy their life as assistant commissioner or any other csp do i just wanted to know that in which field u have more chances to prosper
i). An armed forces officer may not necessarily come through Army quota, he can sit in css examination and qualify as others do.

ii). Dear officers of armed forces also get lot of pricks and privileges. However, the chances to prosper vary. 70% of army officers cannot make upto Major rank and similarly there are high chances of making to BPS-22 level in PAS/DMG and OMG while in other groups there are less prospects.

iii). Try your luck for armed forces, you can pursue your engineering from there as well (EME/Engineer Corps/Signals etc) and thereafter you can try your luck for becoming a CSP.

iv). God forbade if you are unable to become a CSP or an Armed Forces Officer, then there is no need to worry for anything because there is only a less portion of people who can become CSPs and Armed Forces Officers, and remaining major portion of our population also lives happily. And also keep a fact in mind that both CSPs and Armed Forces Officers have played greater role in destruction of our country.
burgees (Sunday, April 14, 2013)