View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 03, 2013

yasmeen lakho is on a distinguished road

Thankyou all for your comments.

@ TS AWAN. Thank you for your advice, I have already drafted a letter and will share it over here before I post it to the various departmental heads. So, if she has letf CSA for her STP, then she cannot be charged? Technically she is still under training right?

I am studying to become a lawyer and Alhamdollilah have been raised by rightous and honest parents. My father has suffered alot becasue of his brutal honesty as well but has remained undettered. I intend to do the same with the help of Allah.!

No amount of justification about corruption in the modern world can be acceppted. Allah has already defined good and bad, who are we to change those standards??

Even if this incidence jeapordizes my own candidacy for CSS 2014, I DONOT CARE. It is my duty to speak about injustice and not stay quite.

Staying quite on a wrong is tantamount to supporting it.

Once again thank you, InshaAllah in a day or two Iwill be posting the letter I intend to write. Please view it as well as critique it.

I was also thinking of somehow contacting the person who didnt make the merit list because of the mendacity of this female, after all he/she must be interested to get his/her rightful place and land this job that has been usurped by this person? Comments are welcome.

btw, the female in question is also a part of this respected forum.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, April 03, 2013 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Merged /Chain Posts
The Following User Says Thank You to yasmeen lakho For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Wednesday, May 15, 2013)