View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 06, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINDBALOCH View Post
I do not agree with all of you on the "salughter of merit by chairman of spsc". Because, nethier you people personally know the chairman & including staff officials of spsc nor you all have companied with their sons. Then it does not behove on you people to critise them. May be their sons lies in competient candidates list thus have qualified exams. without knowing their compitence they can not be said culprits. first you all should verfiy their acadamy & competiency then you should go to knock the door of courts.
I don't have personal grudge for children of spsc management. I wrote what Daily Kawish few days back published on front page.
Take for the granted, his both sons are competent enough then how come one holds Sindh Rural domicile and another holds Sindh Urban domicile?
How come Juma khan chandio's son also qualified and within the very next week he himself promoted to deputy controller post?
How many times, have you seen corrigendum in spsc results?
I know the credibility of chairman and other spsc staff.
Come up with ground realities not with mere ideas and personal assessment.

Regards,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
RASHIDSIYAL (Saturday, April 06, 2013), uzmauzi (Thursday, May 30, 2013)