View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 06, 2013

kashifj is on a distinguished road
Default Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imranali8 View Post
Dear Friend

Selected bt nt joining. I want to tell you that my brother, 4 cousins and dozen of friends and relative, who were selected TBO from last 3 batches have switched.

Reason is

3 year bond is too much, you can not avail other opportunity.
MCB wil ask you to work from 9 to 8-9
there is alot of stress and same routine job, means no learning as compare to industry.
I have come to know employee give tough time and insulting is regular habit.
Overall people i know were so troubled from this job that most of them shifted to other countries.

Today they have availed good opportunity than this, they got promotion in 1 year on their jobs.

They suggested me not to join.

My name on list is present, nd Imran is my nick or other name.

Good Luck To All

You have made the wisest possible decision, i am from previous batch. and we are going through all what ve mentioned above. Same kaam hai rozana Payorder banau lugun ke ya phir Clearing pe thappe lagau.... Respect naam ki cheez MCb se expect kerna bewaquufii hai... Izzat ki tokrii hum ghar rakh kar office jate hain.......

Cant u see MCB is hiring people in such a huge number every 6 month , This is the biggest proof of people saying Good bye to MCB.

Still Job Market is so Stiff these days, young graduates just have to accept employment opportunities that come their way.. MCB Experience on your Resume does make a difference, This shows u ve handled worst possible situation and u r ready to handle pressure
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kashifj For This Useful Post:
arooj11 (Sunday, April 07, 2013), zmk88 (Sunday, April 07, 2013)