View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 07, 2013

Da Skeptic will become famous soon enoughDa Skeptic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryyamhanif View Post
‘Sweet are the uses of adversity’

Adversity means misery, trouble, difficulty or any other unfavourable situation. Everyone wants to live a smooth and a luxurious life. Nobody wants to face hardships in life. but without being exposed to bitter realities of life, if someone want to get success , it’s just a day dreaming.

life is not a bed of roses, no one can achieve success without facing difficulties. adversities of life eventually give us sweet fruits. World history tells us that no one got success without bearing harsh and adverse circumstances. Prophet Mohammad(PBUH) faced innumerable problems when he started preaching Islam and his followers are still struggling. but they have got the sweet uses of these adversities. Today Islam is the second largest religion of the world. Columbus faced an unknown wild ocean and then he discovered America. Thomas Edison failed many times while inventing light bulb but he didn’t give up. at the end he got success.

Personality grooms when one faces the challenges of the world. if someone got everything without any effort he/she can’t survive in this competitive world. adversity is blessing in disguise. only those people acquire confidence and moral strength who combat with adversities.
Good,
But,
Needs improvement.. Some mistakes in sentence structure.. Almost all new sentences beginning with no capital letters.. I can't elaborate more, coz short of time.. Just give a second look.. You would understand..
Keep trying.. Good attempt..
maryyamhanif (Sunday, April 07, 2013)