View Single Post
Old Monday, April 08, 2013
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

I am simply taken aback by the CSS process of FPSC. Many friends and candidates who are preparing for upcoming CEs are calling and they ask about the same thing. Even few among them asked me, "Aisa pehle bhi tou hota hoga tou jo sirf parh k jatay hain paisay nahin detay un ka nahi ho sakta css". It is very tough to explain all of these aspirants because there is no doubt they have been highly demotivated by the current scandal as they now doubt credibility of FPSC. Despite citing several examples I have realized that there have really been something goin on at the back end which had never come to limelight yet i never discourage aspirants by telling that any such sort of things are happening with FPSC. Keep morale high boys and girls!!! Your hardwork will pay inshallah. These petty issues have no potential to jolt your days and nights.

Simply believe on one thing LAI'SAL INSAN' A ILLA MA' SA'A