View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 09, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 6141. CE 2011 - Roll no 1073PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 98

Emotions will become famous soon enough

1: There is no fee of paying challan. Only the amount is to be paid in any HBL branch located in the range of concerned board. If branch is outside the range of that board then I am not sure about extra charges.

2: My matric & inter is from DG-Khan board. I paid 550 fee each certificate in HBL Alipur (Alipur fall in DG-khan board range).

3: DG Khan board's fee paying challan was available in that branch. I filled Rs. 550 in column of certificate verification. No extra charges paid by me.

4: For BA and MBA verification, I went BZU Univ. Got challan from HBL-BZU branch and paid the fee Rs. 1000 each degree. Also No extra charges paid here by me.

5: You can pay Fee of Federal Board in any HBL branch of its jurisdiction area. Check fee from its website and also download challan (if available) from website. Otherwise, challan form will be available on HBL branch.

For what purpose you have to pay fee? Are you qualified PMS or any other exam. If PMS, then your merit # please.

Regards,
Emotions

Quote:
Originally Posted by awaisagha View Post
I have done Matric And Inter from FBISE. The verification fee of fbise is 300. Yesterday I went to hbl Lahore They told that banking charges of 464 apply(More than chalan) for Verification(I told them the reason for challan. They rang someone at bigger place. With tone of caller I found the person at other side is also not sure.

Problem is partially amount and partially the cluelessness of bankers. instead of facilitation in acquiring information from credible source. they bench on speculations. they ask their colleagues who are stumped with strangest look after hearing the query. I thought that they might be not sure so I headed to another branch

they said since its the education purpose fee hence the amount will be 330 incl challan. Now I am in quandry one bank says its464+300 other says its 300+30
Can anyone throw a light. Lots of Light.

anyone who had furnished challan for federal boad?
what is the way. I am lahore based.