View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ihsanelahi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan Ahmed Shah View Post
I think, re-exam is the most suitable solution for the current scandal. For those who claim that they had performed very well in CE-2103, should be confident enough to appear in re-exam...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Whats taking so long, find the culprits and bar them forever from all the competitive examinations. Seriously how the follies of few can jeopardise the future of all. Sad n deplorable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wajid_khan View Post
I guess the findings of the investigation wont be made public at all.A few crooks might be taken to task and the matter closed.Such a state of affairs is common in this country.It is a pity that a few individuals have compromised the endeavours of the multitude.RIP "the so called credibility of FPSC"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Thats exactly what i am thinking. But then again it should be made public. Coz only via making it public fpsc would regain its credibility back in the eyes of the future aspirants and above all it will give respite to the optimistic arduous candidates of CE-2013.
Why not anyone approach Supreme Court to take a notice and bring truth to the Nation & hardworking candidates,,,,, We don't trust these so-called officials