View Single Post
Old Friday, April 12, 2013

Omer Shah is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Never become despair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrkadilzz View Post
To be an engineer is the biggest mistake of my life.....
I am regretting it.....I wish that i would have not done Engineering...
Well, I have gone through all of these fake tests like OGDCL,PSO etc etc..
Though i am preparing for my CSS exams (2014) slowly ,,,but now i am frustrated ...It's going beyond my limits....
I am unemployed since January 2012....
The worst thing is that i did apply for teaching in school's....but all in vain...
As in Multan, schools like LGS,Nishat,Bloomfield ,La Salle etc....simply refuses by saying that...you have professional ( Engineering) degree & you will leave the institution the moment you get any other professional job....
It's more than a year....& have got nothing..
did apply for fraud PYIP program too...that to in vain...never got allocated....
To prepare for CSS is not an easy task...even many books need too be bought..that requires money...& in my case i can't buy many books as they require big bucks...
Sometimes, i feel like tearing my degree or burning it would be great..
I just regret being a Chemical Engineer.....
Neither any school nor any low scale Government job???
Everyone refuses...reason over qualified for low scale jobs....
High scale jobs require approach or luck......
& i don't have either.....

Dear I have the same story as you and also i have done Electronics Engineering last year in January but still jobless since then. Also I would like to mention some big tragedies happened to me in addition to this. i got seriously injured in a big car accident when i was coming back to home in Abbottabad from Islamabad on 9th November,2012 last year and have rods in my leg, back bone is paining all the time and same with the shoulders and neck. Chest have also pain due to pressure of air bag. I'm still recovering and feeling pains because the impact of cars was very huge After exactly one month and one day of that accident my mother died on 10th December, 2012 (May her soul rest in peace).

I spent the whole last year preparing for CSS and was going with a good pace with reasonable planning and schedule but finally could not appear in exams when the tragedies hit me on the eleventh hour and finally i went into a psychological depression.

After reading all this you might be considering me also in the same condition like you are in and indeed so i should be but NO!

I have started my studies again with a new blood of motivations and did not let me to become despondent. I trust in Allah because He turns the day into night and the night into day. And one thing to mention that a gentleman never loose hope.

Trust in yourself and trust in Allah. Start studies with a new zeal and zest, offer prayers five times a day regularly and recite Holy Quran everyday for sometime and you will see how things a getting easier to be done. and one day In Shaa Allah we all will meet at CSA lahore for our 43rd common CTP.

We will become serving CSPs in August/September/October, 2016 In Shaa Allah.

YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR OWN DESTINY!

Wish you best of luck.

Regards.
Glaring (Saturday, April 13, 2013), idealsome (Saturday, April 13, 2013), Qacc (Tuesday, April 23, 2013)