View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 13, 2013

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

well , according to my opinion books are necessary for optionals subject ,but for better marks we need to work more on other areas as well .

I am also from multan ,I did a job when my 2nd year result was not announced just 16-17 at that time . I have worked in Nishat and now have applied for bloomfiled as well . In every sector , you need reference ,it may be of Allah or kind . In , life there came a phase when you acknowledged that you are important for yourself or for parents . keep your struugle for job again, drop your cv in each and every organization so you may got it only by the power of your will . you will get a job , you have science and maths background ,you can say to schools you may teach these subject and give demo .. only your confidence will work . you can not prepare css by living a parasitic life . if u have a job ,then there would be no regrets . believe me , if you can involve students by your communication skills ,then you `ll find new relations and new world . Life is the name of living and for better living ,be like a lion and never close your eyes like a bird . Time will run away and if it will left you ,then you will have nothing . Carry on your struggle without regrets and face the world ,like you are queen and king . world will be with you !

Dear , I have collected all my books from my earning not from any of the family memeber .
Glaring (Saturday, April 13, 2013)