View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 13, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrkadilzz View Post
To be an engineer is the biggest mistake of my life.....
I am regretting it.....I wish that i would have not done Engineering...
Well, I have gone through all of these fake tests like OGDCL,PSO etc etc..
Though i am preparing for my CSS exams (2014) slowly ,,,but now i am frustrated ...It's going beyond my limits....
I am unemployed since January 2012....
The worst thing is that i did apply for teaching in school's....but all in vain...
As in Multan, schools like LGS,Nishat,Bloomfield ,La Salle etc....simply refuses by saying that...you have professional ( Engineering) degree & you will leave the institution the moment you get any other professional job....
It's more than a year....& have got nothing..
did apply for fraud PYIP program too...that to in vain...never got allocated....
To prepare for CSS is not an easy task...even many books need too be bought..that requires money...& in my case i can't buy many books as they require big bucks...
Sometimes, i feel like tearing my degree or burning it would be great..
I just regret being a Chemical Engineer.....
Neither any school nor any low scale Government job???
Everyone refuses...reason over qualified for low scale jobs....
High scale jobs require approach or luck......
& i don't have either.....
Aslam Alikum bro.

Let me give you some practical suggestions which will enable you to face survival challenges if adopted in letter & spirit.

Fine, Your degree is good for nothing according to you. lets see other options.

1. There are many Serving CSPs from your city who are part of this prestigious forum. If we collectively request them, They will certainly resolve issue of CSS books.

2. You can get a job easily in Call Centers irrespective of having any degree, they require just good communicative skills. You will earn 12000 to 18000 initially. This job will muster up ur lost confidence. Just grab Sunday Dawn to explore openings.

3. Dissipate all negative energies whether you receive from your family or friends. Pay deaf ear to them. Discouraging views of others can ruin your life if heeded, trust me.

4. Read 5 Times a day this Quote, you will feel difference inshAllah.

"Life has knocked me down a few times. It showed me things I never wanted to see. I experienced sadness and failures. But one thing for sure, I always get up! "

Allah aasani paida krey app kelye. Aameen.

Regards,

isha saeed (Saturday, April 13, 2013), Roqayyah (Saturday, April 13, 2013)