Thread: Quotations.
View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 01, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about
Default Quotations About Dreams and Aspirations

Quotations About Dreams and Aspirations

These quotes are about believing in and following your dreams.

If you can imagine it you can create it. If you can dream it, you can become it.
Ward, William Arthur

When making your choice in life, do not neglect to live.
Johnson, Samuel

Dwell as near as possible to the channel in which your life flows.
Thoreau, Henry David

Life is a cup to be filled not drained.
Anonymous

If one is the master of one thing and understands one thing well, one has at the same time insight into and understanding of many things.
Van Gogh, Vincent

What we need is more people who specialize in the impossible.
Roethke, Theodore

Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer.
Anonymous

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
Thoreau, Henry David

Expect your every need to be met, expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level, expect to grow spiritually
Caddy, Eileen

Magic has often been thought of us the art of making dreams come true; the art of realizing visions. Yet before we can bring birth to the vision we have to see it.
Starhawk

Your own words are the bricks and mortar of the dreams you want to realize. Your words are the greatest power you have. The words you choose and the use establish the life you experience.
Croquette Sonia

Within our dreams and aspirations we find our opportunities
Ebaugh, Sue

Energy creates energy. It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich.
Bernhardt, Sarah

The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.
Fosdick, Harry Emerson

If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
Thoreau, Henry David

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Roosevelt, Eleanor Dream is not a revelation. If a dream affords the dreamer some light on himself, it is not the person with closed eyes who makes the discovery but the person with open eyes lucid enough to fit thoughts together. Dream- a scintillating mirage surrounded by shadows- is essentially poetry.
* Michel Leiris

Where all is but dream, reasoning and arguments are of no use, truth and knowledge nothing.
* John Locke

You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"
* George Bernard Shaw

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
* Henry David Thoreau

Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.
* John Updike
samreen (Sunday, July 01, 2007)