View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 14, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisha cute View Post
bilal i am not safistfied with my writing style, i still feel there is something lacking.
Dear we are never satisfied with our performance and one should never be.
I would like to quote Rene Descartes here, he is of the opinion that "Doubt is a key to certainty", we must always doubt our competencies that these are not developed, because if we feel satisfied then door to further progress closes and room for improvement is always there.....

Dear can i see any meaningful piece of writing of yours so that i may be able to gauge your weakness if there is any? it might be your skepticism as well, you must have self confidence as this is the linchpin to succeed but don't give way to over confidence as there is not a very fine line between them, however, i would like to see your written expression...