View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 14, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
3rd june is the date of training as per latest info from s&gad. The process of Degree and security verification has started which might take sime time.

As far as training experience and guidelines are concerned i think either there are no senior pms fellows here or they are too buay to help us.

Regards

Yes 3rd june is tentative date for starting the training as by then the ADLRs would have passed out so there would be enough room for new officers...

Dear we had Mr Qaiser Rind from last PMS, he was at merit no 5, but he later switched to CSS cadre and joined OMG, i don't find any rationale behind that but this was his discretion, however, he seldom uses the forum...My Umar is another guy, he is serving as SO but he i guess no longer uses forum.....i ain't a PMS officer unfortunately but i may be of some help to you perhaps, if you have any problem.....
and please all of you keep guiding me as well in quest for next PMS.....