View Single Post
Old Monday, April 15, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal3m View Post
Same was with me, though there was one thing more in my attempt, I didn't prepare it as I should have. Got merit no 171 and DMC is as following

Compulsory Subjects:

English Essay: 33
English Composition: 33
Urdu: 49
Islamiat: 73
Pak Affairs: 52
GK: 40.25

Optional Subjects:

Arabic:
Paper A: 64
Paper B: 85 = 149
Mass Comm:
Paper A: 73
Paper B: 55 = 128
Business Administration:
Paper A: 55
Paper B: 43 = 98

was my first attempt and wasn't well aware of scoring trends, though I agree there were many short comings from my own side, well, will prepare better next time inshAllah.

brother on your side i think compulsories proved fatal as optional and interviews went fine, in place of Punjabi you had Arabic and exceptional marks in it.....well i hope next time we will make it insha ALLAH.....