Thread: Pms 2013
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 16, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Avaricious Lover View Post
do we need to make notes of Pakistan Affairs. which book will serve the cause??? and kindly tell me what kind of notes should be prepared. provide me a sample if you can.
Thanks

if you don't let you skeptical mind doubt my suggestion i have a sincere one:

A book that is studied in FA Intermediate of Indo Pak History written by Sheikh Muhammad Rafiq is a very good choice, i myself prepared from that book, you would find many MCQs and things in that book that even best recommended books don't even mention.....

This book is written in Urdu so it will take 2 days to cover every thing...and you would understand everything as well, i again say don't let your mind say that this is in Urdu and written for Inter students, this is a book worth having.....

Notes must be prepared in bullet point form, if you have ever seen how we order things in MS Word, we do things here the same way.....here is the sample....

Q: please write on the political development in Subcontinent from 1905 to 1930 and its importance in the Muslim struggle for separate homeland.....

Here we go:
  • 1905: Partition of Bengal
  • 1906: All India Muslim League, first political platform for Muslim struggle was established
  • 1906: Simla Deputation
  • 1909: Minto Morlay Reforms and Muslim demand for separate electorates was accepted...
  • 1913: Quaid e Azam joined Muslim League
  • 1914: World War and its impact on Muslims generally and Muslims of India particularly
  • 1916: Lucknow pact, Culmination of Hindu Muslim Unity and its impact on coming struggle
  • 1919: MOntegu Chelmsford Reforms
  • 1919-1922: Non Cooperation movement, Khilafat movement and Gandhi's deception
  • 1927: Nehru report and delhi proposals
  • 1928: 14 points
  • 1930: Allah abad address etc

However, to imitate the style, you can also read Struglle for Pakistan by I.H Qureshi
Now when you make the notes by writing just the headings, it will take less time to revise them near the exam as well as you can revise them and then bring them on your finger tips as the thumb nails as well.....

Regards and very best of luck

Sohail Kamran (Tuesday, April 16, 2013)