View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 16, 2013

zahir 1987 is on a distinguished road

Great i am also from khairpurs mirs, UC manghanwari. These days I am living in Karachi and completed MBA from PAF-KIET. I think then you might also know Sir Rehman Gul Gilal at Shah Latif. He is also PhD from China. I will appear again for GAT general and hopefully could get some decent score.

one more thing I would like to ask that if someone get selected in HEC scholarship is there any job gaurentee for them. I mean to say that whether HEC will place us in universities as Assistant Professor in Pakistani Universities since they are also asking us to sign a bond.

Other thing is that whether cultural exchange scholarship also provide us the job placement after the completion of PhD. And what are the chances of alternate candidate in cultural exchange scholarship. My score was 68 and my merit number was 16 in Sindh Rural

It is really commendable that you managed to get such a nice score with just seven days preparation . Best of luck to you for scholarship.

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts