View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 16, 2013

noorahmed is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahir 1987 View Post
Great i am also from khairpurs mirs, UC manghanwari. These days I am living in Karachi and completed MBA from PAF-KIET. I think then you might also know Sir Rehman Gul Gilal at Shah Latif. He is also PhD from China. I will appear again for GAT general and hopefully could get some decent score.

one more thing I would like to ask that if someone get selected in HEC scholarship is there any job gaurentee for them. I mean to say that whether HEC will place us in universities as Assistant Professor in Pakistani Universities since they are also asking us to sign a bond.

Other thing is that whether cultural exchange scholarship also provide us the job placement after the completion of PhD. And what are the chances of alternate candidate in cultural exchange scholarship. My score was 68 and my merit number was 16 in Sindh Rural
Thats goood dear, yes I know him. He taught me Marketing Management subject
In HEC scholarship there is surety of job after PhD.
Cultural Exchange do not give gurantee of job after studies completion, you have to get job on your own.
Insha Allah you will get good score. Improve your english skills for geting some decent score