View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 18, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazi Orakzai View Post
Aoa dear T S Awan. First of all i want to clear that my response to your message is not in any way a counter attack. , i like you as a member as you are very cooperative to all forum members. I am just defending what i have said. sir Awan, why i would spread "false info"? have i any personal interestss? ofcourse ,no.

What i have said is just what i have seen. I have seen ANF practically. My dad is joint director of ANF. He is about to quit. He is serving since long in this dept. ANF, previously called PNCB, was one of the best jobs in terms of privilages and authority until the department was under command of css officers as those officers being civilians could easily work with anf officers.

However, everything took ugly shape when army took control of the dept. Sir awan do you know how many newly inducted officers have resigned? this dept. is now an army dominated dept. Army captains (though now majors and above) and even subedars are preferred over a highly educated and talented a.d. Secondly, every thing is being controlled by Brigedear, who is all in all. A.d to door ki bath, even j.d cannot act without consulting his boss. All privileges are for army officers, but hardly any for civilians. Anf ads are toothless tigers.

Or b bht kuch h, but leave i do not wana urge with senior members. Stay blessed. taataa
Question of comparison come when a person is having other options, but if he/she is not having other options then thinking ANF a bad institution is merely a distant thinking. Every institution and organization is having its pros and cons and ANF is really not a bad institution to serve. If something is not being forgotten, dear your father was serving at ANF when previous recruitment process started and you were giving opinion about ANF to aspirants . And if at all, respected sir has decided to quit ANF, he would definietly be having other better options.

As regards role of army in ANF, army also contributed for the benefit/uplifting of the organization and strengthened discipline and added up concept of power in it.

I do not like idea of comparing different organizations/services/cadres because every organization /service/cadre is having its own specialities and no organization/service/cadre is bad to serve.

Regards
idealsome (Friday, April 19, 2013), isha saeed (Thursday, April 18, 2013)