View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 18, 2013

nazii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omer Riaz View Post
Democracy Is Kuffer in Islam, Man Made Law not Acceptable

Quran And Hadith are the Source that How we can Spend life , Yes If Any leader Following the above mentioned Sources then ''No Problem'' Any person is welcome !

Our Country Name Is Islami Jumhiray Pakistan . But Where is ISLAM in Our System.??

We Lie, We deceive , We Kill , We Bribe , We smuggle , We Selfish , We Duel personality , We Rose up the price of products in Ramadan, We store the commodities for better profit in future, We Play with Interest System, We prefer luxury Life Style. While finding a job we Just emphasis on Salary even what so ever work has to be perform , We are Calculated people who just think about ourselves We do not know even our neighbours had their Meal or not .

Think before We sleep for Good ( Death )

Correct Me if i am Wrong but support with your Evidence !

Jazak ALLah Khair
Dear you may disagree with democratic norms being practised in pakistan, but broadly speaking, i would say no religion puts emphasis on democracy more than islam.
what is democracy?simply "welfare of masses".now would you let me kno how it is unislamic.

you may disagree with British adopted parlimentry system, persisting in pakistan
but prestential form of govt,the other side of picture(democracy), has been in regular practice during the era of Holy Prophet(PBUH) and then the caliphs and so forth.
The Following User Says Thank You to nazii For This Useful Post:
idealsome (Friday, April 19, 2013)