View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about
Default Member of the Month

Dear members,

This is to announce the Member of the Month for the period of June 2007. Before going to anounce the name, I'd like to appreciate the contribution of all members who actively participated in the discussion corner. I myself have not been able to accompany all the discussions and for that I'd forward my apologies to you people. Let's forget it and have big hand for the Member of the Month STRAIN2 with maximum score of 52 in the discussion section. The list of high scoreers in descending order is as follows:

STRAIN2 52

Sureshlasi 45

Last island 42

Qurratulain 37

Wounded Healer 35

Mazhar 25

Tabassum 22

555 20

Infanets 17

Mahmood 17

Abood 15

Mumtaz Hayat Maneka 15

Rabia Basri 12

Maria Khan 10

PEERLESS 10

Talat Aziz 10

Prissygirl 10

Invincible 10

Northstar 10

Najabat 10

Asim sial 10

Chilli 7

His 7

Fouzia 7

Huriya 7

Dr. junaid 7

Waqas Ahmed 7

Wazeer 5

Aslatish Escape 5

Nosheen 5

DuuA 5

Dr. Owais Ahmed 5

Thinking 5

Zorromehr 5

Sandsrust 5

King of Literatur 5

In order to avoid any misconception, I'm attaching a detail of discussion evaluation, whereby we've selected only 10 threads according to their importance. Here's the evaluation sheet.

Regards,

Last edited by Qurratulain; Monday, July 30, 2007 at 08:11 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qurratulain For This Useful Post:
Ayan Khan (Friday, September 05, 2008), Sureshlasi (Thursday, January 17, 2008)