View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 04, 2007

newbie_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila Mariam
The incident is ashameable for a muslim country.i m a relegious minded girl but i personaly oppose the lal masjids 's administration when they try to creat a state within state but the govt is doing wrong and going in a wrong way. the musharaf 's all policies r just to degrade islam bcoz he is the friend of BUSH.....
u r a religious minded girl tht doesn't mean tht any person who claims to be following islamic injunctions u shud side with them without critically adjudging...yes musharaf's policies could degrade islam but he doesnot claim to be the flag bearer of islam wht is worse and wht degrades islam more when ppl who claim to be following injunctions of islam and do everything tht they seem is right on the pretext of islam...u mentioned abt ppl not feeling the pain of those who died..can u give any other suggestion if not this...these ppl were in negotiations for long and for quite some time gov was very lenient with them wht they did today they shud have done long time back though even today it didn't really seem like a planned operation...wht i see is this tht the party which claimed it doesnot find it wrong tht ppl shud do suicide bombing and kill many then yes to kill such ppl is not wrong..as for the families of those inside their daughters themselves let them down ...for other civilians i can't say much since i wasn't there but wht i saw was tht they were repeatedly requested to leave the area and its even common sense to not venture in such places where there is firing so if ppl r moving in and out there and they come under cross fire i donot know whom to blame in this...but this had to happen sooner or later and i think they shud go ahead with a complete showdown..enuff of this non sense...