View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 21, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold
Default Narration Question from CE 2013

Direct speech 1. “If I had spoken to my father as you speak to me he’d have beaten me,” he said to me.

Indirect Speech:
He said to me that he had spoken to his father as i spoke to him, he would've beaten him.

Direct speech: “How far is it”? I said, “and how long will take me to get there”?

Indirect Speech:
I asked how far it was and how long it would take me to get there.

Direct Speech 3. “Do you know anybody in this area or could you get a reference from your landlady?" he asked me.

Indirect speech: He asked me if i knew anybody in that area or if i could get him a reference from my landlady.

Indirect speech: She told me to look where I was going as the road was full of holes and very badly lit.

Direct speech: She said to me, "Beware of the road where you are going, it is full of holes and badly lit".

Indirect speech: He wanted to know if I was going to concert and suggested that we should make up a party and go together.

Direct speech: He said to me, "Are you going to the concert? shouldn't we make a party and go together?".

Direct speech: He said, I must'nt mind if the first one wasn’t any good.

Indirect speech: He said that he must not mind if the first one was not any good.

Direct speech: “I must go to the dentist tomorrow”, he said. “ I have an appointment”.

Indirect speech: He said that he must go to the dentist the next day as he had an appointment.