View Single Post
Old Monday, April 22, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajawad View Post
Hello everyone,

I am planning to take my CSS exams next year. One of the optional subjects I am looking at is Business Administration. I don't have any background in the subject but I've heard that the concepts are relatively straight forward. Given that I put a sustained effort in the subject (something along the lines of three weeks), would you kind folks suggest that I take this up as an optional subject?

Also, I am also considering the following subjects. If you have any feedback to give, it would be amazing.

1. Journalism (100 marks)
2. Islamic History and Culture (200 marks)
3. International Relations (100 marks)
4. Constitutional Law (100 marks)

Your help would be much appreciated, thank you.

Kind Regards

brother there are Three fully diversified subjects you have to prepare, if you haven't studied them already then it will take a hell of time and effort and you can prepare any two subjects in that time..... so my sincere advice is that please avoid it as this is a specific subject not very much general.....

As far as your optional combination is concerned, you can opt all of these subjects but IR as it has been relatively low scoring yet if you think you can do something special then go for it, scoring trend do not remain same all the time....

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
ajawad (Wednesday, April 24, 2013)