View Single Post
Old Monday, April 22, 2013

dms672 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Faisal View Post
1. Health care courses means "Clinical Assistant" Yes nursing is no exception.

2. FDI and Brain are interrelated but there are so many other dimensions to present these two points..so it does not make any difference.

Yes, FDI and Brain have diverse dimension, so that's why mention it clearly and fully in right context.....

3. All the developed countries have strong defensive power. Why? because they excelled in Technical education. Why we do not have the technology of drones? Why we still look towards China and America to import new jet fighters and whatnot. India is much more better than us. we do not focus on research but to import WMD. So, basically we have really weak defense capabilities. lack of technical education further aggravated the situation.

Jet Fighter, Drones are related highly engineering technology. It is not a little technical education. It is an academic education like in PAF, Army Engineering which are on high rank and related scientific technology which is only possible after doing phd to make and work for these things and so on. (In my opinion it is irrelevant point)

4. Yes outline should be modified...right you are. (I agree

5. Thanks for your suggestions.

My point No.3 is the clarification of your doubt.
I have pointed out what I have assumed. Thanks.