View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

1) Rightly said Dr. Malik; certainly as per international relations, there is no religion of states, however:

i). this is not the international perspective, this is the matter of our own country and would have implications in our society. though foriegn agents would like to use its flair to get their own doctrines approved e.g. islam is a terrorist religion, Pakistan is a rogue state etc.

ii). this has not been practiced in any state. India proclaim to be the biggest secular country and we al know how much secularism is followed in India

iii). Islam is a complete code of system giving ample teachings for all the fields of life including running business of the government machinery. As per Islamic teachings religion cannot be separated from the state business

2) Dear Halima, students of Lal Masjid and adjacent Jamia Hafsa are creatng terror and should be countered even with the use of force. But the problem is not of students only, they are following teachings of their ulema, encounter killing can only be the way to shut down Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsah but who will stop like minded people from creating disturbance in whole country ? We see in t.v. the threats coming from various sections of Ulema that Karakurum Highway would be blocked, problems in big cities like Lahore and Faisalabad and from students hubs of deeni Madaris in NWFP.. .. one incident happened in D.I. Khan when some elements got control of police station......the best way to cope with the issue is to change the mindset of ulema and parents.. A new born baby sees with the eyes of his parents then from the eyes of his teachers. if parents and teachers of the country are properly educated than major problems of the country would be solved automatically.. This was the reason that AnHazrat (PBUH) necessitated for teaching of all sections of society...

3) So far as i m aware the problem started some six months back when CDA started to abolish Masajig build by encroaching state land... some of the masajid were present since long...in this context, we may quote the event of lying down of edifice of Masjid Nabwi, at that time AnHazrat (PBUH) paid amount of the land to legal owners of the land. What does it mean ? it certainly mean that though every land is our land becuase it is GOD's land yet one should purchase the land from its legal owners . Regretfully, the ulema of those masajid proclaimed it attack on Islam (NaozBILLAH). CDA might have made public the events prior to taking action so that the people should have been aware of the first root cause. .... secondly the Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsah people took up the task to get certain rules of Shariah enforced by force, these rules explicitly related to debauchery and beard cutting ....

4) the action should have been taken since long and evil nipped in the bud, however, it is crystal clear that present trouble started from the people in Lal Masjid when they shot a Ranger personnel...

i m prime witnes, day before yesterday my younger brother was having back bone pain so we went to hospital, we needed money and it was end of the fiscal year so most of the ATMs were out of order, we passed from the front of Lal Masjid and jamia hafsah and journey of less than a minute in front road i got glimpse of two rifle (one was AK 47 and the other was a light gun like T.T) holders and numerous stick holders, and this was the time of around 23:45 hours...

they were trying to make a state within state and proposed action by the government is need of the hour....

Last edited by Muhammad T S Awan; Wednesday, July 04, 2007 at 08:56 AM.