View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 23, 2013

ajawad is on a distinguished road

Background:

My name is Ahmed Jawad and I am from Rawalpindi, Pakistan. I am currently pursuing a bachelors degree in Economics and Political Science (with a concentration in International Relations) from a liberal arts college in the U.S. I am graduating in May 2013 and as the group suggests, planning to take my CSS exams in 2014. I haven't firmly decided on my optional subjects but with every passing day, I am tilting more and more towards opting the following:
1. Islamic History and Culture
2. Psychology
3. Business Administration
4. Journalism

I aspire to get into the Foreign Service of Pakistan and this cadre shall top my list of preferred cadre when I am filling out the application form. I am very confident that my second choice would be DMG. However, I haven't decided about my third choice and so on.

Proposed topic of discussion:

Do you believe that judiciary is justified in persecuting former President General Pervez Musharraf? Do you believe the charges against him are justified?

P.S: Once again, seniors and moderators are requested to intervene and guide us for our discussion. I am not very knowledgable about the kind of issues that we might get tested on, hence we would need all the guidance from you guys to nudge us in the right direction.