View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajawad View Post
Thank you for your response. I saw the aforementioned thread earlier. As interesting and informative that thread might be, I am under the impression that everyone (junior, senior CSP etc) are encouraged to post their views. I am looking for more of a forum where CSS 2014 aspirants can come together and exchange ideas and views. I hope that I'm not proposing anything against the policies of these forums.
How can you manage so many topics in one thread? All the information will get hotch-potch and no one will be able to get the clue of whats going on.
I suggested that section because of several reasons. Sole purpose of that section is discussion. On going discussions and debates can be easliy tracked down in that section. You can make different threads for different topics which ensures that no information gets mixed up hence it will create less confusion.
It will be much better if everyone including CSP Officers, senior and junior members participate in those threads. But if you still want response of CE-2014 aspirants exclusively then you can mention this requirement in your posts.