View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 25, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Say Naught, the struggle not availth
CE 2013

"Despair is disbelief" says Islam. We do a lot of hard work for a certain thing but the outcome is not the one that we expect it to be, the disappointment is natural but we must not say that our struggle went wasted, because what we were aspiring for, we didn't get it for time being, or it was not the high time perhaps for us to have it. The fruits of our hard work and struggle would be being nourished somewhere else and these might be way sweeter than the ones we actually did the hard work for but could not get it.

The fruit of patience is always sweeter, as we get it only when it is ripened, same is the case with the fruits of our struggle, we may not get them as the outcome of our struggle but when we actually get them, we thank ALLAH almighty for not giving us it before. If we do struggle for a certain thing and we do not get it, then there is not need to become sad, don't let yourself down because it has also taught you a lesson and told you about a way that does not get you to the destiny so that now you can take the right way.

I have my own example that i prepared for a job test with so much fervor and i was very hopeful about passing it with flying colors, but unfortunately i failed to pass that, i broke down for the time being but in my combined competitive exam my struggle that i did at that time paid off when the tough General knowledge paper was nothing for me while others were having no clue about that, i passed the exam with ease and was among the highest scorers. So we learn a lesson from above discussion that Say naught, struggle not availth.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Hope of success (Friday, April 26, 2013), Urma Waqar (Wednesday, May 01, 2013)