Thread: if i do top..??
View Single Post
Old Monday, April 29, 2013
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch fakhar View Post
my friend asked me a question , he said ''if i come in top 20 in csS.....can i convince the parents of my LOVE to marry her with me as She is engaged already with someone other.....her parents as well as she herself is not accepting my proposal...... ''

whats you say seniors and juniors..?? .....be serious
Aur bhi gham hain zamany main muhabbat k siwa
Rahatain aur bhi hain wasal ki rahat k siwa

Brother do work hard to top in css. My prayers are with you. But keep in mind CSS is about loving and serving humanity. Agar wo girl apki qismat main hai to apko zaror mily ge. Agar na mily tou samajh lena kisi aur ko apki sakht zarort thee tou Allah ny apko uski qismat main likh diya.
Best of luck.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
ch fakhar (Monday, April 29, 2013), Hassan Babu (Saturday, May 10, 2014), Muhammad T S Awan (Friday, May 03, 2013), Razzi (Tuesday, March 11, 2014)