View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo tango View Post
Aoa. Hope you all be fine and enjoying good n happy life...i have question n i hope seniors will help me out in the light of their experience and knowledge...

i m serving as commissioned officer in one of Pakistan armed forces. Before my joining force i was very crazy for PMS but i dont know how i came in force. well i m quite happy here n doing a well job but i m still crazy for PMS. During my service i have done LLB and MBA as well..

Now i have two questions

1. Forces or PMS what is best???? ( keeping in mind job nature, facilities, pros n cons )

2. Is there any option to switch to PMS ..if yes then how?

w8ing 4 a rply..
regards
Pakistan zinda bad
Since you were crazy for PMS so you should have appeared in the exams.khair i assume you aren't in LC so you can't avail that window to get yourself insucted in PAS/PSP/FSP.Anyhow Let me tell you here that one should not compare occupational groups.It is always ones' personal choice to select any group according to his/her priorities.Like I always rate armed forces lower than CSS and PMS.Infact PMS is better than many CSS groups.

Secondly,There is no quota of armed forces in PMS.so you 'll have to appear in written exams to join PMS.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kamran For This Useful Post:
rishzzz (Thursday, May 02, 2013)