View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 02, 2013

Saqib Bangash is on a distinguished road
Default Meaning and Purpose of Education

It is humbly requested to all active members like Sidra naveed, Mahjabeen, Djs Faisal and rests to please analyze my attempt and let me know my shortcomings. Thanking in Advance

Meaning and Purpose of Education

1) Education: Defined
2) Meaning with the different Contexts
a)Early School of thoughts
b)Western Philospers

3) Purposes
A)Individual Purpose
a) Being Human
b) leadership qualities
c)Versatalie Personality backup with Excellent Confidence
d)prompt actions
e)freedom ofspeech
f) choosy between right and wrong
g) easily adaptive in uncertain queasy situations

4) Economic Purposes
a) Nation stability andProsperity
b) Improved Infrastructure
c)Innovations in Industrial sector
b) Better future

5) Social Purposes
a) Responsible Citizen
b) Right giver
c) Good preacher
d) Outstanding team leader
e) Solution for society pinned hopes

6)Conclusion:

It is once rightly said that, “Give me an educated mother, I shall promise you the birth of a civilized, educated nation”. It is quite obvious to depicts the importance of education, which is indeed, vital for nation prosperity. In addition, educated person is a versatile man, who is full of confident, quite able to raise voice to demand rights for himself and others, is capable to take actions promptly , never loses hope in daunting situations,and meanwhile act being human which is utmost to flock. It is a common adage that “Man is a social animal who cannot abstains from society and thats solely education which splits him apart from wild animal. Apparently, Being an educated one, he puts all of others efforts in a main streamline, avoid conflicts, maintains a reasonably high standard of discipline, ascertains the delivery of equal rights and most importantly to procure the society predefined desirable goals at the same time.