View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 04, 2013

Habib ullah Khattak is on a distinguished road

Thank you for sharing Ur valuable remarks but with a question that paper 2 seems to be v easy just in a sense when you read what is in mazhar Ul haq as well as Sohail Bhatti notes but as 4 exam is concerned, one finds himself helpless and at the mercy of his own common sense as you told that when we cover mazhar Ul haq book thoroughly, then we can write and add of our own in case of general questions. Ok I agree it but our concept may be well met by materials which are written by a well conversant author as that of hitti or MAzharulahaq. Then y not a reliable source or book.

Muslim Spain paper off and on incl such questions which pertain to the questions which I mentioned at my first thread. Is there any book or material which I may rely upon it. Moreover, I also need material on ottomon empire which I looked for it in Rwp as well as Peshawer but didn't find any material either in urdu or eng version. A thread which u shared is mainly concerned with study plan while I need material. Please help me.
One friend in a life is enough, two are many, three are hardly possible.