Thread: Musharaf drama
View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 04, 2013

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

Yes perhaps Ex-President/General Parvez Musharraf is in custody now as you may know that He was arrested from his farmhouse because when court gave orders to arrest him, his personal security took him away with them and the reason they gave for taking Parvez Musharraf with them was that He was getting threats from TTP (I don't think so).

Elections will be conducted on time for sure and nothing is going to be misshapen as Chief Of Army Staff has recently shown a white flag from Army's side that they are in ready position to serve and face any critical situation(Let's hope for the best that anything bad won't take place). As far as my thinking is concerned, There isn't going to be a Martial Law Situation in Pakistan anymore. Indeed, Pakistan is facing too many problems but every setup has it's own working style. It's not like that Previous Government didn't served their duties properly so as the New setup is going to do. Democracy will survive for sure and I hope that it will survive forever.
I sure don't understand why Parvez Musharraf returned to Pakistan when he knew that He is going to face a lot of challenges and different cases in Pakistan. Yesterday I was taking a read of Jang News Paper, there was a fresh news about investigation from Parvez Musharraf for Benazir Bhutto's murder case. The news paper took fresh details from an FIA personnel regarding this issue and He said that Musharraf was unable to satisfy us in this case as most of the clues were against him and He wasn't able to answer us accurately where in most queries, He got confused.

Well, Let's see what happens.