View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 04, 2013
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habib ullah Khattak View Post
Thank you for sharing Ur valuable remarks but with a question that paper 2 seems to be v easy just in a sense when you read what is in mazhar Ul haq as well as Sohail Bhatti notes but as 4 exam is concerned, one finds himself helpless and at the mercy of his own common sense as you told that when we cover mazhar Ul haq book thoroughly, then we can write and add of our own in case of general questions. Ok I agree it but our concept may be well met by materials which are written by a well conversant author as that of hitti or MAzharulahaq. Then y not a reliable source or book.

Muslim Spain paper off and on incl such questions which pertain to the questions which I mentioned at my first thread. Is there any book or material which I may rely upon it. Moreover, I also need material on ottomon empire which I looked for it in Rwp as well as Peshawer but didn't find any material either in urdu or eng version. A thread which u shared is mainly concerned with study plan while I need material. Please help me.
One friend in a life is enough, two are many, three are hardly possible.
Muslim's impact on european civilisation. European reniassance was the result of literary and science work of the Muslims of Spain. The book by Mazhar ul Haq "Short History of Spain" covers this area. Moreover, Exam cram series of Jahangir World Times also have similar questions in it. It was the impact of the Universities of Baghdad and Qartaba on Europe which caused the desire of knowledge and desire to gain self actualisation. I do have some material in soft form. You may mail me if you want to go through it. It would be helpful for Part 2. Best of luck

Regards
Habib ullah Khattak (Sunday, May 05, 2013)